|Location||San Antonio, Texas|
|Date Posted||July 26, 2017|
Technology & Aviation Campus
SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
The Admissions Professional will represent a variety of programs in a modern well-equipped facility. She/he should be able to interview and recruit prospective students through face to face interviews, multitask and conduct telephone interviews. The Admissions Professional will also be required to display the highest levels of personal integrity and intelligence.
- Interview applicants, through telephone contact and personal (face to face) interviews, to determine motivation, interest, effort and ability to qualify for various programs.
- Review programs and touring facility with prospective students.
- Discussing accreditation, placement assistance, and student services with each prospective student.
- Able to handle student enrollment application process.
- Conduct daily interviews, monitor enrollment activities, and update/track new inquires to better utilize marketing efforts and utilize personally developed leads.
- Demonstrate desire to succeed within highly competitive environment.
- Properly utilize and update campus database.
- Display records of achievement by exceeding stated goals.
- Able to show exceptional social and customer focused skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Display strong ability to effectively interact with students, staff and faculty.
- Exceptionally effective team member.
- Reliable and motivated under high pressure working environment.
- Actively participate in student mentor program.
- Continued Education, Certifications, Knowledge Base enhanced training and skill sets.
- Must participate in the Hallmark Character program.
- Possess exceptional telephone and organizational skills and face-to-face communication.
- Exhibit a high level of motivation, with a passion for student success and the Hallmark University mission.
- Establish a commitment to business ethics and compliance with regulatory rules.
- Have a proven track record of successful customer service, sales or admissions experience.
- Multitask and be highly organized in a fast paced environment, with the ability to adapt to change.
- Assert strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of an Associate Degree from an accredited college/university.
- Experience in an educational sales environment.
- High School Diploma.
- Proven track record of successful sales with direct sales experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.