SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
Adjunct Aviation Instructor. Instruct students in all subjects required for AAS degrees.
- Conduct lectures and demonstrations in assigned subject areas
- Lead, supervise, and assist students with hands-on projects
- Evaluate student performance of projects, quizzes, and tests
- Record all grades and submit final course grades to the registrar
- Track attendance and submit daily to the registrar
- Review and update lesson plans, students’ handouts, etc. as needed
- All other duties, as assigned
- Aviation maintenance of commercial or corporate aircraft
- Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to speak to groups
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Aviation.
- Instructor experience a plus
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant Certificate
- Associate degree with a concentration in Aviation.
- Three year’s experience in aviation maintenance