Since 1969, Hallmark University has been driven by a mission – to change lives. Everything we do revolves around our core values of integrity, excellence, efficiency, and effectiveness. We distinguish ourselves through our commitment to innovative academic degree programs, our alignment with your industry partners, and the development of character in every student.
- Teaching theory and practical applications using instructional methods and teaching skills in the classroom, curriculum, or program related training.
- Tracking student attendance and progress.
- Setting educational objectives for the students.
- Continuing curriculum development to strengthen the curricula/courses taught.
- On-going mentoring of students; retention; attentive to the continued needs of our students.
- Maintaining a satisfactory working relationship with our students, faculty, and staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- An earned Master’s degree, Doctorate preferred.
- Must be able to teach 4 Saturdays during the 8-week term that begins August 26 (Saturday classes will meet Sept. 10 & 17 and Oct. 1 & 15).