SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
Instruct High School students in all subjects required for the Aero CHI Program.
- Conduct lectures and demonstrations in assigned subject areas.
- Lead, supervise, and assist students with hands-on projects.
- Evaluate student performance of projects, quizzes, and tests.
- Record all grades and submit final course grades to the registrar.
- Track attendance and submit daily to the registrar.
- Review and update lesson plans, students’ handouts, etc. as needed.
- Actively participate in research to stay up to date on current industry trends
- Actively participate in continuing education to increase knowledge of subject area and professional skills to include professional instruction.
- Actively participate in Student Mentor program.
- Experience in aviation maintenance of general aviation, commercial or corporate aircraft, specifically reciprocating engines, engine electrical systems, propeller, propeller repairs, jet engines, hydraulics, and land gear.
- Knowledge of technical manuals, drawings, and proper log book documentation
- Microsoft Office Skills: Work, Excel, PowerPoint
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant Certificate
- Associate degree in a Aviation related field.
- 3 Years of Aviation Maintenance Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Aviation.
- Instructor experience a plus.
- Prior work experience in a Aviation capacity.
- 18 hours of classroom instructional or technical experience
About Hallmark University