Our dynamic and growing programs are what set us apart. Each teacher, administrator, and staff member is essential to providing excellent service and producing graduates to be the preferred industry provider of IT professionals. The optimal Information Technology Instructor will be responsible for teaching students IT hardware and software concepts and applications at our San Antonio, TX campus.
- Utilizing the training syllabus, equipment, and learning materials to give the best learning experience to our students.
- Testing students to gauge their development.
- Support after-class student assistance as needed.
- Meeting deadlines for grade submissions and required duties.
- Be a mentor to the students.
- Assure company and government compliance is maintained in your class.
- Support campus initiatives.
- All other duties, as assigned
- Must participate in the Hallmark Character Program.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in computer networking, computer information system, computer science, or related industry.
- Experience and knowledge in A+ Hardware and Software, CCENT/CCNA, and Security+, OR Windows Server 2012/MCSE knowledge and certifications, OR LAN/WAN/Enterprise and Linux/Unix experience.
- Experience and knowledge in Cyber Security with certifications in CEH, CHFI, SSCP, and/or CISSP.
- Proven group and one-on-one presentation, communication, and organization skills.
- Exceptional social and customer-focused skills.
- Documented successful classroom teaching experience at the post-secondary level, or equivalent private industry experience is a plus.
- Professional certification in the respective area of instruction.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- PhD degree in an Information Technology-related field.
- Master’s degree in an Information Technology related field
- 4+ years of professional work experience