Are you passionate about nursing education? Do you want to be part of our online team training nurses of tomorrow? Hallmark University is seeking adjunct Online Professors interested in teaching students in our MSN Program. We are on a mission to change individual lives by developing superior skills, knowledge, and character. We build an excellent nursing program with superior nurse educators who are experts in their field and committed to providing evidence-based nursing education.
We are looking for passionate, doctorate-prepared nurses willing to mentor and educate our students in a 100% online environment.
Idea candidate is expected to:
- Be readily available to meet the academic needs of a diverse students population.
- Ability to enhance student engagement by reaching out to students in need and responding quickly to requests for help.
- Willing to share professional experience with students and colleagues.
- Promote student success by demonstrating flexibility in style, schedule, and exhibiting your passion for teaching by devoting time and energy to improve scholarly excellence and subject matter expertise.
- Promote a positive learning environment by maintaining accurate records, submitting grades on time, and enforcing academic policies.
- Use appropriate technological options for online technologies and course-related software, including Websites, e-mail, and online discussions for preparing the course and making it accessible to students.
- Set clear expectations for the course on day one and giving feedbacks as necessary.
- Inspire students to complete their programs by providing regular, meaningful feedback about their academic performance, development, and participation while encouraging them to engage fully in their education.
- Engage students in meaningful asynchronous threaded discussions at least four days per week, moderating participation, evaluating responses and rationales, and responding to questions or comments.
- Evaluate academic progress and comprehension of course content through assigning and grading quizzes, exams and writing assignments.
- Exhibit Hallmark University character program; Integrity, Dependable, Leader, Servant, Communicator, and Agile in all interactions with colleagues and students.
- DNP/Ph.D. in nursing.
- Minimum of verifiable two years of online teaching experience.
- A current and unencumbered nursing license in the state of residence.
- Must be subject matter expert in the assigned course.