Responsible for publicizing, scheduling, and conducting testing/exam sessions in accordance with Hallmark University, Department of Education (DOE), and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Essential job duties include compliance with all rules and regulations of administering exams implemented and enforced to include those set forth by third party testing vendors/contractors. Ensure exam supplies are inventoried and replenished adequately; maintaining security; communicating with all departments/individuals as necessary to inform and update of test results, scheduling, and changes in policies and procedures; updating/maintaining spreadsheets; oversees SmartStart, Accuplacer, and online orientation.
- Verifies eligibility of testing candidates; communicates test procedures and rules; monitors candidates and resolves conflicts during testing to ensure a secure and quiet testing environment; reports any technical problems or academic dishonesty occurring during test sessions to appropriate levels.
- Administer entrance and placement exams including Wonderlic, ESL Wonderlic, Student Questionnaires, TEAS, and Aviation assessments.
- Assist online students with entrance and placement exam options.
- Manages/administers/proctors and schedules certification exams provided by Pearson VUE, EC-Council, NHA, NBA, ATI and CLEP.
- Maintain partnerships and testing for the Professional Education Center (PEC), Summer Intensive Program (SIP) and CLEP candidates.
- Oversee and teach SmartStart technical orientation and online enrollment orientation.
- Sustains database of test scores on the HU Portal and CampusVue, update necessary spreadsheets, certification rates, announcements, and print certificates
- Manages inventory of exams and supplies, checks test booklets, supplement book condition at the beginning and end of each test session
- Responsible for passwords, physical and virtual record security, software updates, training proctors, confidentiality and security of exam questions and student information
- When required and necessary, notifies University President, Provost, Executive Chief of Staff, Department Chairs, Institutional Effectiveness Manager and faculty of test results as well as any third party or compliance inspection results
- Additional duties assigned.
- Continued education, certifications, and knowledge base enhanced training and skill sets.
- Attend conference when schedule permits and remain current in the policies, procedures and new business opportunities
- Must participate in the Hallmark Character Education Program.
- Ability to pass certification exams for PearsonVue, PSI-Lasergrade, CLEP and ATI
- Complete training for entrance and placement exam
- Understand Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) guidelines
- Computer and systems applications skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (particularly in Excel)
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree from any accredited college/university
- Experience administering/proctoring standardized exams
- Experience and certification in proctoring standardized exams
- Associate’s Degree from any accredited college/university (prefer IT/Business related), if actively pursuing AAS, requirement may be waived.
- 1 year of experience working in an educational settin
- Must pass comprehensive background check to include TSA/FBI background check and must be able to obtain FAA badge for related duties at satellite campus