Position title: Associate Director of Admissions
Location: Hallmark University
Full/Part time: Full Time
Reports to: Director of Admissions
Supervises: Main Campus, Aeronautics and Online Admission Professionals
SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
The Associate Director of Admissions is responsible for supporting the Director of Admissions in staffing, training and managing a compliant campus Admissions Team by facilitating the selection and enrollment of qualified student applicants for school admission. The Associate Director will need to be able to motivate the Admissions Team to meet its admissions objectives while adhering to the highest ethical standards and compliance requirement. She/he will also interview and recruit prospective students through face-to-face and telephone interviews.
- Collaborate with Director of Admissions to plan, develop, and execute student recruitment strategies to drive application growth and achieve enrollment goals.
- Supervise the enrollment of new students by Admissions Professionals at assigned campus through activities that include but not limited to Campus Vue activities, outgoing phone calls, recorded phone calls, and interviews.
- Provide Director of Admissions with regular weekly updates on notable trends, specific challenges, opportunities and recommendations for future actions
- Assist in initial and ongoing training of Admissions Professionals as directed by Director of Admissions to include the areas of telephone inquiry, interviews, and product knowledge.
- Interview applicants, through telephone contact and personal (face to face) interviews, to determine motivation, interest, effort and ability to qualify for various programs.
- Review programs and touring facility with prospective students.
- Discussing accreditation, placement assistance, and student services with each prospective student.
- Able to handle student enrollment application process.
- Conduct daily interviews, monitor enrollment activities, and update/track new inquires to better utilize marketing efforts and utilize personally developed leads.
- Demonstrate desire to succeed and assist in providing leadership within a highly competitive environment.
- Properly utilize and update campus database.
- Any additional responsibilities as directed by Director of Admissions.
- Display records of achievement by exceeding stated goals.
- Able to show exceptional social and customer focused skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Display strong ability to effectively interact with students, staff and faculty.
- Exceptionally effective team member.
- Reliable and motivated under high pressure working environment.
- Actively participate in student mentor program.
- Continued Education, Certifications, Knowledge Base enhanced training and skill sets.
- Must participate in the Hallmark Character program.
- Possess exceptional telephone and organizational skills and face-to-face communication.
- Exhibit a high level of motivation, with a passion for student success and the Hallmark University mission.
- Establish a commitment to business ethics and compliance with regulatory rules.
- Have a proven track record of successful customer service, sales or admissions experience.
- Multitask and be highly organized in a fast paced environment, with the ability to adapt to change.
- Assert strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of an Associate Degree from an accredited college/university.
- Experience in an educational sales environment.
- High School Diploma.
- Proven track record of successful sales with direct sales experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
|Job Category||Full Time|