Summary of the Job:
Instruct students in all subjects required for AAS degrees.
- Conduct lectures and demonstrations in assigned subject areas.
- Lead, supervise, and assist students with hands-on projects.
- Evaluate student performance of projects, quizzes, and tests.
- Record all grades and submit final course grades to the registrar.
- Track attendance and submit daily to the registrar.
- Review and update lesson plans, students’ handouts, etc. as needed.
- All full-time faculty will be required to participate in the University commencement ceremonies, to include wearing regalia from the college/university of which the degree was received. (Twice yearly-Spring and Fall).
- Actively participate in Student Mentor program.
- Aviation maintenance of commercial or corporate aircraft.
- Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to speak to groups.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Aviation.
- Instructor experience a plus.
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant Certificate.
- Associate degree with a concentration in Aviation.
- Three year’s experience in aviation maintenance.