Since 1969, Hallmark University has been driven by a mission – to change lives. Everything we do revolves around our core values of integrity, excellence, efficiency, and effectiveness. We distinguish ourselves through our commitment to innovative academic degree programs, our alignment with your industry partners, and the development of character in every student.
SUMMARY OF THE JOB
Instruct students in all subjects required for AAS degrees.
- Conduct lectures and demonstrations in assigned subject areas.
- Lead, supervise, and assist students with hands-on projects.
- Evaluate student performance of projects, quizzes, and tests.
- Record all grades and submit final course grades to the registrar.
- Track attendance and submit daily to the registrar.
- Review and update lesson plans, students’ handouts, etc. as needed.
- All full-time faculty will be required to participate in the University commencement ceremonies, to include wearing regalia from the college/university of which the degree was received. (Twice yearly-Spring and Fall).
- Actively participate in Student Mentor program.
- Aviation maintenance of commercial or corporate aircraft.
- Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to speak to groups.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Aviation.
- Instructor experience a plus.
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant Certificate.
- Associate degree with a concentration in Aviation.
- Three year’s experience in aviation maintenance.