Posted 2 months ago
About the Job
SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day management of paid and organic online search campaigns, keyword generation, ad copywriting and A/B testing, bid management, and budget management through the use of Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, WordPress, and Salesforce. This position supports the future evolution and development of the university website, building new features and troubleshooting existing functions and bugs, maintaining university website pages – ensuring they are up to date, functioning correctly cross-browser and delivering an experience that complies with website brand guidelines. Responsibilities also include maintaining and track marketing initiatives and compliance on KPIs, such as conversion funnel health, digital marketing channel efficacy, site performance and traffic trends, onsite user behavior, pipeline and revenue generated, and customer satisfaction rates, and providing management with status and recommended changes on an ongoing basis.
This position will be responsible for maintaining relationships with internal/external partners to communicate campaign/website performance/progress to goals. This position maintains the university website, make necessary changes to the site, will interface and work closely with any external SEM/SEO partners of the university, and ensure those agencies make appropriate changes in a timely manner, and provide comprehensive reports and recommend changes to increase conversions. This position will manage creatively for placement, monitor campaign success, and report results to management on an ongoing basis. This position will work on optimizations for internet marketing including the development of display advertisements, email campaigns, and experiments for conversion rate improvement. They generate and disseminate management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends and analyze data from partners to ensure that the tracking data is used effectively to the benefit of the campaign.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: This position is in-office, not remote
• Analyze objectives and KPIs to determine the optimum organizational method of online/SEO/SEM campaign set-up
• Provide ongoing analysis and strategy to university management, and external partners and ensure timely execution of deliverables
• Create and manage PPC Campaigns, including keywords, paid search, ad set targeting, and more for Google Ads, Facebook Advertising (Social Media) and others.
• Provide ongoing reporting to university management
• Work with Marketing Director, Creative Designer, and other creative developers to develop new ads for display and social media campaigns.
• Execute landing page development and run A/B testing on various page elements to determine the most effective ROI and conversion.
• Create email campaigns and conversion experiments to increase the performance of collected inquiries.
• Develop and implement optimal PPC and online marketing budgets and bid strategies granularly from campaign level to keyword level
• Build keyword lists in accordance with specific program and campaign focus
• Track account performance by multiple levels including conversions, call tracking, click-through rates, etc.
• Create reports to measure individual campaign performance
• Execute SEM/SEO and online strategies within a defined monthly budget and CPL
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Conduct research on online consumer trends to predict successful electronic marketing strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Business Analytics/Computer Science
• 3-5 years of experience in digital analytics or business marketing intelligence role.
• Demonstrate the ability to craft optimal user experiences to share complex data analytics through reports and dashboards.
• Power user for Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, WordPress, and Salesforce, native social insight tools like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Yoast, and be the go-to person for the broader marketing team and use it to monitor and support marketing activities.
• Collaborate with other marketing and digital operations teams, sales operations and improve the full-funnel measurement.
• Experienced with SFDC, Power BI, Eloqua, Salesforce, and handling data integrations advantageous.
• Knowledge of other digital marketing platforms is an advantage (eg. ABM, webinars, surveys, event management).
• Fluent command of English, both written and spoken.
• A passion for revenue-based digital marketing and integrated campaign management.
• Ability to discover, learn and implement new digital tools and approaches.
• Ability to build relationships at all organizational levels.
• Persuasive, positive and persistent.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong team player.
• In-depth understanding of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) mechanics, analysis and reporting
• High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel with the ability to compile and sort data in sales-level report format
• Team skills
• Research ability
• Experience with Website Analytics tools
• Proficient Knowledge of SEO processes and keyword list generation
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivation and self-management abilities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor-level degree in Marketing or related field
• Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite
• 2-3 years’ relevant experience with Google Ads and Facebook Advertising Campaign Management
• BA/BS degree
• Proficient knowledge and experience with Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, WordPress, and Salesforce.
About Hallmark University
Hallmark University is a nonprofit college offering Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Business, and Nursing.
|Job Category||Full Time|