Posted 4 weeks ago
Local candidates [South Texas] only – no relocation package available. Position is onsite, with no remote or hybrid schedule. Since 1969, Hallmark University has been driven by a mission – to change lives. Everything we do revolves around our core values of integrity, excellence, efficiency, and effectiveness. We distinguish ourselves through our commitment to innovative academic degree programs, our alignment with your industry partners, and the development of character in every student.
SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
- Assist VP of Financial Affairs with financial management of the organization.
- Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company activity including statement of financial position, statement of activities, and statement of cash flows.
- Maintains structure and integrity of accounting system and manages month-end and year-end close processes.
- Responsible for cash management and forecasting.
- Directs and participates in the development of accounting and internal control policies and systems.
- Assist and/or directs preparation of organizational budgets.
- Directs and manage all other business office functions.
- Leads annual financial statement and compliance audits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Active CPA license in Texas or CPA candidate
- Working knowledge of GAAP theory and practical application
- 5+ years of general ledger accounting experience
- Intermediate or Advanced Microsoft Excel skills – ability to create financial models
- NFP experience or post-secondary education experience
- Strong technical ability in financial information systems/applications
- Working knowledge of MAS90/100/200 and Dynamics GP or other ERP
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- A competitive compensation package, 401K match
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Business casual environment
|Job Category||Full Time|