Posted 1 month ago
SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
Plan and coordinate admissions department activities, hiring and training personnel, preparing and coordinating admissions reports, coordinate department activities with other departments to assure success.
- Develop and coordinate admissions department activities in accomplishing goals and objectives with absolute integrity and ethical business practices.
- Ensure that objectives, goals, plans, budgets, policies, procedures, practices, and actions produce desired student recruitment results.
- Participate in long- and short-term student recruitment strategy; hire skilled and professional admissions representatives that are results-oriented and have a high level of integrity and ethical business practices.
- Direct and consistently conduct training and performance evaluations.
- Develop an Annual Student Recruitment Plan and ensure its achievement.
- Maintain an effective channel of communication throughout the department.
- Ensure that all admissions operations are in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulations alongside University’s policies and procedures.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities.
- Plan, assign and direct work for Enrollment Advisors.
- Provide personal leadership that promotes employee productivity and responsiveness to the needs of Admissions Department.
- Manage other duties assigned as needed.
- Actively participate in Student Mentor and Character Programs.
- Continued Education, Certifications, Knowledge Base enhanced training and skill sets.
- Must participate in the Hallmark Character program.
- Business acumen and practice with integrity.
- Rigorous work ethic for self and admissions team.
- High energy committed team player.
- High integrity and business acumen.
- Hands-on engagement alongside team/individual empowerment.
- Proficiency with personal computers; recruiting model, University catalogue and current policies & procedures knowledge and expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Proven track record of successful sales with direct sales experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving abilities and excellent customer service skills
- Experience in educational sales environment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Cross-functional engagement and leadership coordination.
- Strong soft skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.