The Director of Marketing is responsible for constructing and carrying out the marketing strategy for the university in conjunction with the Sr. Vice President of Institutional Strategy. The Director of Marketing’s goal is to align the public’s perception of the university with its mission, purpose, and values. They are also responsible for the recruitment of future students through inquiry generation. The marketing strategy includes managing all elements of marketing such as public relations, social media, broadcast advertising, internal marketing, and creative direction.
- Develop annual marketing plan that manages allocated budget in alignment with recruitment goals.
- Manage the placements of all advertising by working directly with vendors.
- Oversee the Pay-Per-Click recruitment for all university programs.
- Develop project plans for different areas of marketing team such as video production, public relation and communication, and graphic design.
- Manage day-to-day activities and projects of the marketing team.
- Analyze and report on inquiry performance weekly, with strategy and execution on how to address shortages.
- Develop advertisements in collaboration with marketing team, to include video editing, graphic design, script writing, and voiceover work.
- Develop marketing materials for all areas of the organization.
- Knowledge of current trends in design, advertising, and social media.
- Knowledge of advertising placement strategies.
- Ability to translate data analytics into actionable strategy.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite for development of graphics and advertisements
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop1, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Flash, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience with printing techniques to oversee technically proper work.
- Experience with web development (CSS, HTML, etc.) is needed for concepting website adjustments.
- Continued Education, Certifications, Knowledge Base enhanced training and skill sets.
- Must participate in the Hallmark Character program.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- 6+ years’ experience in Marketing
- 4+ years’ experience in Design and Advertising
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or related field
FULL TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- A competitive compensation package, 401K match
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Business casual environment
- Gold’s Gym discounted rate
- Hallmark University tuition discounts after 6 months of full-time regular employment
About Hallmark University