- Work with executive leadership to develop strategy, establish goals, and execute the mission for the high school recruiting department and its employees.
- Update and deliver departmental training.
- Lead internal meetings, represent the high school admissions department in communications with other functional areas and attend other meetings as needed.
- Assess employee performance and quality of work by completing regular observations and reviewing presentations.
- Foster relationships with high school administrators to support university relations.
- Seek out and assist with opportunities for high school and college articulation agreements.
- Seek out and assist with opportunities for employer partnership agreements.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership and teamwork skills, positive attitude, accountability to HU values, and excellent customer service.
- Ensure that all recruitment and enrollment activities comply with HU policies and local, state, federal, and accreditation guidelines.
- Develop and train high school admissions team to present to high school students in a classroom setting through engaging and interactive mediums.
- Develop and refine presentation multimedia and collateral in conjunction with HU marketing.
- Attend college/career fairs and any other high school or community college sponsored events.
- Develop a high school visitation plan, to include setting appointments to speak in high school classrooms.
- Achieve individual defined goals for presentations, inquiries, and enrollments. KPI for the department include prospective student tours, interviews, and expansion of enrollment.
- Director will have individual performance targets and team targets.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge about Hallmark’s academic programs and how well they couple to industry needs, to include how that directly benefits the applicant.
- Attend Military recruitment events.
- Cultivate initial employer relationships for the purpose of Career Services assisting graduates.
- Attend industry events that yield students, employer contacts or both.
- Attend Chamber of Commerce or similar regional events.
- Establish point of contact and gauge indications of interest in company relationship with Hallmark to customize education benefits program.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Conducts an outside lead generation/school program sufficient to produce established budget production.
- Continued education, related certifications, and increased knowledge base for enhanced training and skill sets.
- Must participate in the Hallmark Character Education Program.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent education/experience strongly preferred, and pursuit and completion of degree may be a condition of employment.
- Two or more years’ experience in Public Relations and Sales or Marketing.
- Experience in an educational sales environment a PLUS.
- Must be comfortable in a public speaking setting.
- Flexible schedule. (Requires some evenings, weekends, etc.)
- Must have reliable transportation as travel within defined territory is required.
- Must pass comprehensive background check.
About Hallmark University
Hallmark University is a nonprofit college offering Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Business, and Nursing.