SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
Establishes and administers initiatives for targeting the recruitment of students into the graduate and undergraduate programs for the institution both residentially and online. Visits high schools, military bases, creates business partnerships, community colleges, VA Vocational Rehab facilities, and other establishments making presentations to groups and individuals.
Leads a team of recruiters, coordinates recruitment efforts, and serves as the primary point of contact for university participation in outreach activities.
- Supervises a team of outside recruiters who visit high schools, community colleges, military bases, businesses, and other establishments speaking to groups and individual students, and meet with school counselors and administrators to promote the educational opportunities offered by Hallmark
- The Director will visit high schools, community colleges, military bases, businesses, and VA Vocational Rehab facilities to supplement efforts made by the team of recruiters
- Manages and coordinates community workshops, retreats, and recruitment efforts; arranges visits and tours for prospective students and parents in coordination with the inside admissions team.
- Serves independently as the point person for internal coordination of university student recruitment and enrollment management goals utilizing specific knowledge gained of admissions, registration criteria and financial aid and/or scholarship information and deadlines.
- Coordinates and implements various recruitment programs and marketing strategies for local on-site admission programs and special events
- Serves independently to develop and maintain partnerships between the university and local school systems at both the high school and community college level, as well as military bases
- Serves as the point person for oversight of outside recruitment goals
- Coordinates university participation of staff and alumni for national and local college recruitment fairs; coordinates event-specific organizational aspects, promotional materials and information from the university and its colleges, educational programs and degrees.
- Creates, packages, monitors and distributes resource materials for student recruitment
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Continued Education, Knowledge Base enhanced training and skill sets.
- Must participate in the Hallmark Character program.
- Ability to supervise a team of individuals
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to analyze course prerequisites, certification, and/or curriculum/graduation requirements.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to plan, assess, and evaluate programs.
- Program planning and implementation skills.
- Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Skill in the configuration and use of computerized database programs.
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance to administrative support staff and/or students.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university,
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving abilities and excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate Microsoft excel skills
- Minimum one year sales experience
- Experience in educational sales environment.
- Supervisory experience
- Cross-functional engagement and leadership coordination.
- Strong soft-skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
|Job Category||Full Time|