SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
The Enrollment Advisor will represent a variety of programs in a modern well-equipped facility. She/he will contact and assist prospective students that inquire through a self-enrollment process or match with an Admissions Professional to support a guided application process. The Enrollment Advisor will also be required to display the highest levels of personal integrity and intelligence.
- Engages students through a variety of communication channels to include outbound and inbound student calls and video advising to deliver first contact resolution.
- Supports the new student application process by working with Admissions Professional to answer incoming student questions and collect missing documentation needed to submit a completed application.
- Ability to handle high volume outgoing/ingoing calls to perspective students.
- Monitor enrollment activities and update/track new inquires to better utilize team and marketing efforts.
- Demonstrate desire to succeed within highly competitive environment.
- Properly utilize and update campus database.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Display records of achievement by exceeding stated goals.
- Able to show exceptional social and customer focused skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Display strong ability to effectively interact with students, staff and faculty.
- Exceptionally effective team member.
- Reliable and motivated under high pressure working environment.
- Actively participate in student mentor program.
- Continued Education, Certifications, Knowledge Base enhanced training and skill sets.
- Must participate in the Hallmark Character program.
- Possess exceptional telephone and organizational skills and face-to-face communication.
- Exhibit a high level of motivation, with a passion for student success and the Hallmark University mission.
- Establish a commitment to business ethics and compliance with regulatory rules.
- Have a proven track record of successful customer service, sales or admissions experience.
- Multitask and be highly organized in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt to change.
- Assert strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of an Associate Degree from an accredited college/university.
- Experience in an educational sales environment.
- High School Diploma.
- 1 year or more experience and proven track record of successful sales with direct sales experience.
- Ability to work independently as well a function as part of a team.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
About Hallmark University