Since 1969, Hallmark University has been driven by a mission – to change lives. Everything we do revolves around our core values of integrity, excellence, efficiency, and effectiveness. We distinguish ourselves through our commitment to innovative academic degree programs, our alignment with your industry partners, and the development of character in every student.
SUMMARY OF THE JOB
The Enrollment Advisor will represent a variety of programs in a modern well-equipped facility. She/he will contact and assist prospective students that inquire through a self-enrollment process or match with an Admissions Professional to support a guided application process. The Enrollment Advisor will also be required to display the highest levels of personal integrity and intelligence.
- Engages students through a variety of communication channels to include outbound and inbound student calls and video advising to deliver first contact resolution.
- Supports the new student application process by working with Admissions Professional to answer incoming student questions and collect missing documentation needed to submit a completed application.
- Ability to handle high volume outgoing/ingoing calls to perspective students.
- Monitor enrollment activities and update/track new inquires to better utilize team and marketing efforts.
- Demonstrate desire to succeed within highly competitive environment.
- Properly utilize and update campus database.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Display records of achievement by exceeding stated goals.
- Able to show exceptional social and customer focused skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Display strong ability to effectively interact with students, staff and faculty.
- Exceptionally effective team member.
- Reliable and motivated under high pressure working environment.
- Actively participate in student mentor program.
- Continued Education, Certifications, Knowledge Base enhanced training and skill sets.
- Must participate in the Hallmark Character program.
- Possess exceptional telephone and organizational skills and face-to-face communication.
- Exhibit a high level of motivation, with a passion for student success and the Hallmark University mission.
- Establish a commitment to business ethics and compliance with regulatory rules.
- Have a proven track record of successful customer service, sales or admissions experience.
- Multitask and be highly organized in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt to change.
- Assert strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of an Associate Degree from an accredited college/university.
- Experience in an educational sales environment.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year or more experience and proven track record of successful sales with direct sales experience.
- Ability to work independently as well a function as part of a team.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
FULL TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
A competitive compensation package, 401K match
Vacation and Sick Time
Benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
Business casual environment
Gold’s Gym discounted rate
Hallmark University tuition discounts after 6 months of full-time regular employment