Since 1969, Hallmark University has been driven by a mission – to change lives. Everything we do revolves around our core values of integrity, excellence, efficiency, and effectiveness. We distinguish ourselves through our commitment to innovative academic degree programs, our alignment with your industry partners, and the development of character in every student.
Hallmark University is currently seeking a Financial Planning Advisor to provide professional knowledge, personalized services and support to students and their families to bridge the gap between family resources and educational expenses. They develop student financial plans to ensure every student is properly funded, by seeking and utilizing all federal, state, and institutional student financial resources available.
• High School Diploma/GED and some college/university credits.
• Minimum one year of experience awarding student financial aid and or working in a Financial Aid Office in a technical school, college, or university.
• Strong working knowledge of student aid programs, related regulations and federal need analysis system required.
• Strong analytical and math skills are required. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• The position requires sitting for an extended period at a desk and computer.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently.
FULL TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• A competitive compensation package, 401K match
• Vacation and Sick Time
• Benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
• Business casual environment
• Gold’s Gym discounted rate
• Hallmark University tuition discounts after 6 months of full-time regular employment
|Job Category||Full Time|