SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, managing incoming inquiries as well as additional clerical duties.
- Answer phones in a timely manner and direct calls to the appropriate departments for both campuses
- Greets and directs visitors
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Manage/distribute new incoming inquiries in a timely manner
- Enter new inquiry information in Salesforce CRM
- Reconcile NI Board and Enrollment Team daily reports each day to complete Admissions conversions reporting
- Ensure student school statuses are updated as needed
- Manage University voicemail
- Collect and Track new inquiry information from incoming calls or walk-ins
- Label & sort incoming/outgoing mail/faxes accordingly
- Maintain Postage meter and reporting
- Assist in check in/preparation of new incoming students attending Orientation and various events
- Primary point of contact for all incoming Website live chats.
- Actively participate in Student Mentor program.
- Provide backup coverage to the Assessment Center, for the lunch hour and during the absence, of the primary administrator
- Prepare new student folder
- Distribute University voicemail to appropriate departments
- Manage University paging system
- Prepare overnight packages for mail outs
- Manage and track incoming packages from carriers
- Provide administrative assistance to various departments
- Additional tasks as needed
- Continued Education, Certifications, Knowledge Base enhanced training and skill sets
- Must participate in Hallmark Character Program.
- Soft Skills centric
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Phone System Administration
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to pass certification exams for Prometric TCA and Pearson Vue
- Ability to complete training for CLEP and MSA
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks at one time.
- A minimum of one year customer service or inbound call experience.