About the Job
Since 1969, Hallmark University has been driven by a mission – to change lives. Everything we do revolves around our core values of integrity, excellence, efficiency, and effectiveness. We distinguish ourselves through our commitment to innovative academic degree programs, our alignment with your industry partners, and the development of character in every student.
Summary of the Job:
Hallmark University’s School of Nursing is currently looking for committed, creative and active faculty members who want to influence nursing student success. As a nursing faculty member, you will be responsible for engaging in the full scope of the academic nurse educator role. This is an ideal position for nursing professionals wanting to expand their careers into nursing education. Our terms are eight weeks in length, class sizes are small, and we boast an excellent NCLEX pass rate.
- Facilitate learning and learner development
- Use assessment and evaluation strategies
- Participate in curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation
- Orientation toward results
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt rapidly to a variety of situation
- Serves as a role model of professional nursing
- Participates in professional development activities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Unencumbered Nursing License in the State of Texas
- Minimum of an MSN degree
- A minimum of two years of experience as a Registered Nurse, experience must be within the last five years
- Prior teaching experience preferred
Full Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation package, 401K match, paid time-off [sick, vacation, holiday].
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision).
- Business casual environment.
- Golds Gym discounted rate.
- Hallmark University tuition discounts after 6 months of full-time regular employment.