SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
This position is responsible the administrative enrollment process of all accepted incoming students for both campuses to include coordinating activities of Financial Planning and the Office of the Registrar. The Student Enrollment Processor will complete the digital enrollment of all student into the data management system to include financial ISIRS, the evaluation of transferable credits, completion of the Hallmark University registration, accuracy of degree audit and program track scheduling while maintaining the integrity, security and maintenance of all incoming student academic records.
- Create term courses and launch new term in Campus Portal.
- Request and verify High School, College Transcripts, and Military Transcripts for incoming students.
- Verify all admission required documentation in Campus Vue.
- Enter Financial Aid logs and payment plans into Campus Vue. Print ISIRs for Financial Aid packet. Check and follow-up on verification and additional required documents. Verify VA required documents are received.
- Evaluate transcripts and prepare PS10 forms and upload to Campus Vue. Verify PS10 form matches Financial Aid Budget and recalculate if necessary.
- Prepare accepted student permanent folder.
- Schedule new starts and maintain accurate degree audits for student viewing in Student Portal.
- Process acceptance status change in system.
- Process cancels and no shows in system, delete Financial Aid logs, and return folders to assigned Admissions Professional.
- Any additional duties assigned.
- Participate in activities aimed at professional development beyond University in-service requirements.
- Regularly attend state and regional seminars and training providing current information of the delivery of financial aid services.
- Must participate in the Hallmark Character program.
All the above duties must be coordinated by an individual with appropriate professional and educational qualifications and must minimally encompass relevant coping skills (e.g., student retention strategies, administrative and multi-tasking skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- REQUIRED: High School Diploma/GED and some college/university credits.
- 2 years’ experience in record management, data entry.
- A variety of students and issues may present themselves, so the SEP must have the ability to respond effectively and to work on several tasks at the same time. Ability to be proactive, innovative and solutions oriented
- Good working knowledge of student aid programs, related regulations and federal need analysis system required.
- Good analytical and math skills required. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Position requires sitting for an extended period of time at a desk and computer.