SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
Our dynamic and growing programs are what set us apart. Each teacher, administrator, and staff member is essential to providing excellent service and producing graduates to be the preferred industry provider of IT professionals. The optimal Information Technology Instructor will be responsible for teaching students IT hardware and software concepts and application at out San Antonio, TX campus.
• Utilizing the training syllabus, equipment, and learning materials to give the best learning experience to our students.
• Testing students to gauge their development.
• Support after-class student assistance as needed.
• Meeting deadlines for grade submissions and required duties.
• Be a mentor to the students.
• Assure company and government compliance is maintained in your class.
• Support campus initiatives.
• All other duties, as assigned.
• Cisco Network Academy Instructor Certificate.
• Master’s degree in an Information Technology or related field
• 2+ years of professional work experience
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ABILITIES:
• Minimum 2 years hands on experience in the computer networking, computer information system, computer science or related industry.
• Experience and knowledge in A+ Hardware and Software, CCENT/CCNA, and Security+, OR Windows Server 2012/MCSE knowledge and certifications, OR LAN/WAN/Enterprise and Linux/Unix experience.
• Experience and knowledge in Cyber Security with certifications in CEH, CHFI, SSCP, and/or CISSP
• Proven group and one-on-one presentation, communication, and organization skills.
• Exceptional social and customer focused skills.
• Documented successful classroom teaching experience at the post-secondary level, or equivalent private industry experience, is a plus.
• Professional certification in respective area of instruction